blog is like a journal where you can write or post your daily activities on a regular basis. The term blog is the short-term for web log. Blogging is the act of adding, writing and maintaining a blog. Business’s have blogs to announce company news, online business make a living online from their blog there is travel blogs as there are numerous ways to set up a blog. Blogging is an evolving thing and can be used for anything.
Types of Blogs:
There are several types of blogs. These are the following:
• Personal blog – . This is defined as the online diary or journal, where you can post your poem and other literature pieces.
• Cultural blog – it discusses all music, arts, theater and other popular culture.
• Topic blog – it focuses on the function like some of the search engines present now. Some writers who want to write about something unknown can use it.
• Business blog – this talk about the stock market and other business related topics. It is also used to promote businesses, to talk about economics in forum type and manage information.
• Science blog – it is the mode used to disseminate information and data.
• mob blog – it contains all the information from a mobile phone.
• Collaborative blog – this kind of blog is written by two or more writers.
• Eclectic blog – it focuses on niches individually or collaboratively made.
• Educational blog – this is used by students to record the things they learned from their teacher including the activities done in a day.
• Directory blog – It focuses on particular news and happenings.
• Forum blog – it functions as an internet forum. It allows two or more bloggers to post a discussion on the net.
• Spam blog – this is a form of persuasive advertising. Commonly known for the name
splogs. It is characterized by the use of bold letters and self-claim advertisements.
• Travel blog- person writes about the places they travel , their experience and article.
• Fashion – fashion blog is related trending fashion , outfits and things related to fashion.
Here is how to follow the Basics About Blogging to know
- There are many blog available online that offers free blog posting known as guest blog posting.
- You can blog in private and in public. Many blog offers a blog that contains a password, only a few can read your blog known as membership blogs. You can also post on a blog that can be read by anyone.
- You can write your own blog and publish it afterward for anyone in the world to see.