• Competitive exams help the students to magnify their skills in understanding the deeply concepts, Competitive exams also help out in choosing a career as students start identifying their areas of interest while getting a qualifying knowledge of subjects.
Here is the list of competitive examinations you can apply to :-
- UPSC Civil Service Entrance Examinations (IAS)
• The exam is conducted to recruit talented candidates to various central government services such as the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police service, etc.
• The three levels of this exam include the preliminary exam, main exam and personality test or interview.
- IIT JEE Entrance Examinations
Students who pass the JEE Advance successfully will be able to join the undergraduate programs in Engineering, Architecture, and Sciences at the college of their dreams under their All India Rank (AIR) in the exam
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
GATE is conducted to initiate admission into postgraduate courses like ME/MTech offered by the nation’s premier institutes such as IITs, IIITs, NITs and other top colleges.
- CAT (Common Entrance Test)
CAT iis an online examination conducted as an entry-level exam that acts as the gateway for the admission in premier management and business schools. The candidates are evaluated based on the skills in English, Mathematics, and Logical Reasoning.
- NDA (National Defence Academy)
NDA Exams are conducted to select candidates to the army, air force, and navy wings. The candidates are picked based on written examination, psychological aptitude test, intelligence test, personality test, an interview.
- National Institute of Design Entrance Examinatic
This is a Design Aptitude Test, conducted by the NID Admission Committee. This test is intended to check the level of creativity in design possessed by the candidates. National Institute of Design (NID) offers admissions to aspirants in courses such as
• Bachelor of Design (BDes)
• Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD)
• Master of Design (MDes)
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
. It is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) until 2018. It is the gateway entrance exam for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in some government or private medical colleges across India.
- UGC- NET (University Grants Commission- National eligibility test.
is a national level exam conducted to select candidates for only Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Indian universities and colleges. It is conducted to qualify the meritorious assistant lecturers and Junior Research Fellowship candidates who will be hired for the school and college level.
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
It is conducted to determine eligible students to take admissions to a five-year integrated Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law or Master of Law (LLM) program.
is an offshoot of the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) UG Exam. Its exclusively for admissions at only AIIMS and for other colleges, The NEET-UG score is counted. It is attempted by medical aspirants post Class 12 exams.